Hummel is a great place to work where team members can learn and grow into a successful career in a dynamic architecture and interior design firm. In addition to a competitive salary, 401K matching program, health and wellness benefits, work-life balance, paid holidays and paid time off the Hummel culture also provides catered lunch & learns, opportunities for community involvement, and the occasional spontaneous Nurf gun battle.
We are looking for an exceptional Administrative Professional to be responsible for firm wide organizational tasks and support. The Office Administrator will undertake reception and administrative duties to ensure all staff members have adequate support to work efficiently. They will contribute to the culture and sustainability of our firm. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, outgoing, good humored, cool under pressure, and trustworthy.
- Reception – open and close office, answer and direct phone calls, maintain phone systems, maintain multiple calendars, schedule meetings, prepare meeting space, welcome and direct visitors, field general email, maintain common spaces and office supplies, book travel arrangements, and other tasks as needed to ensure the smooth running of our offices.
- Administrative – maintain office systems, basic data entry and processing, document and materials production, support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures, assist colleagues whenever necessary to ensure our overall continued success.
- Proven experience as an Office Administrator or relevant role.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite software.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Experience in the Architectural field a plus but not required.
We are committed to investing in our team. We offer competitive salaries, health and wellness benefits, 401k matching program, free access to financial planning, access to continued learning, paid time off, and paid holidays.
How to Apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com. Be sure to include a cover letter telling us why your resume stands out and what you hope to accomplish by joining our team.