This full-time salaried position would be in charge of the firm’s BIM/Revit program and drawing standards. This includes handling the software, creating and maintaining drawing standards, supporting and training staff and BIM / project interface.
- 2+ years production experience in design, drafting or engineering.
- In depth working knowledge of current BIM versions with emphasis on project sheet setup.
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
- Self-starter and possess the drive to pursue continued education on BIM.
- Manage the implementation of BIM and supporting software.
- Evaluate new BIM related software and technologies.
- Responsible for BIM standards development, implementation and enforcement.
- Creation and maintenance of the software Template files to assure standards.
- Train and oversee day to day activities of those using the Revit model to ensure BIM standards are maintained in the creation of the Architectural Revit Model.
- Internal Training: Provide fundamental and intermediate training to staff, including continuing education Revit training sessions.
- Provide technical orientation to new hires regarding BIM tools.
- Assist on project work, modeling and detailing.
- Create Revit families in response to project need.
- Help resolve BIM design issues.
If interested please send resume and cover letter to Mandy – firstname.lastname@example.org